You are here
- Phone: 0461314147
- FBK Povo
Lucio Pancheri received the Laurea degree in Materials Engineering from the University of Trento, Italy, in 2002, and the Ph.D. in Information and Communication Technologies from the same university in 2006. During his Ph.D. he has worked on the design and characterization of novel silicon photodetectors for 3D imaging applications.
From 2006 to 2012 he has been a research scientist at Fondazione Bruno Kessler (FBK), Trento, Italy, where he has been involved in the development of optical and radiation sensors in CMOS technology for advanced imaging and biomedical applications. In this period, his research activity has been mainly dedicated to the development of Single Photon Avalanche Diodes and readout circuits for fluorescence lifetime detection and of electro-optical demodulating detectors for Time-of-Flight 3D image sensors.
From May 2012 he is a researcher at the University of Trento. He has authored or co-authored more than 70 papers in international journals and presentations at international conferences.
- L. Pancheri, N. Massari, D. Stoppa, "SPAD Image Sensor With Analog Counting Pixel for Time-Resolved Fluorescence Detection", IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol.60, No.10, pp. 3442 - 3449, 2013.
- D. Baierl, L. Pancheri, M. Schmidt, D. Stoppa, G.-F. Dalla Betta, G. Scarpa, P. Lugli, "A hybrid CMOS-imager with a solution processable polymer as photoactive layer" in Nature Communications, v. 3:1175, (2012), p. 1-8.
- L. Pancheri, N. Massari, M. Perenzoni, M. Malfatti, D. Stoppa, “A QVGA-Range Image Sensor Based on Buried-Channel Demodulator Pixels in 0.18μm CMOS with Extended Dynamic Range”, 2012 ISSCC Dig. Tech. Papers, San Francisco, CA, USA, 2012.
- G.-F. Dalla Betta, S. Donati, Q.D. Hossain, G. Martini, G., L. Pancheri, D. Saguatti, D. Stoppa, G. Verzellesi, “Design and Characterization of Current-Assisted Photonic Demodulators in 0.18-um CMOS Technology”, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 58, No. 6, pp. 1702-1709, 2011.
- M. Perenzoni, N. Massari, D. Stoppa, L. Pancheri, M. Malfatti, L. Gonzo, “A 160x120-Pixels Range Camera With In-Pixel Correlated Double Sampling and Fixed-Pattern Noise Correction”, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 46, No. 7, pp. 1672-1681, 2011.
- D. Stoppa, N. Massari, L. Pancheri, M. Malfatti, M. Perenzoni, L. Gonzo, “A Range Image Sensor Based on 10-um Lock-In Pixels in 0.18-um CMOS Imaging Technology”, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 46, No. 1, pp. 248-258, 2011.
- D. Baierl, B. Fabel, P. Gabos, L. Pancheri, P. Lugli, G. Scarpa, “Solution-processable inverted organic photodetectors using oxygen plasma treatment”, Organic Electronics, vol. 11, n. 7, pp. 1199-1206, 2010.
- D. Stoppa, D. Mosconi, L. Pancheri and L. Gonzo, “Single-Photon Avalanche Diode CMOS Sensor for Time-Resolved Fluorescence Measurements”, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 9, no. 9, pp. 1084-1090, 2009.
- L. Pancheri, D. Stoppa, M. Scandiuzzo and G.-F. Dalla Betta, “Low Noise Avalanche Photodiode in Standard CMOS Technology”, IEEE Transactions of Electron Devices 55 (2008), pp. 457-461.